Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Only one more evening to get ready for the show...

This is one of my favorite pieces I'll be bringing to the Enchanted Luminary Walk event at Minnetrista. I'm so looking forward to this time to talk with people, get feedback on my work, and enjoy the sights, aromas and sounds of people celebrating the start of this holiday season. For more info on the event, please see this post...
http://palumbojewelry.blogspot.com/2009/11/minnetrista-luminaria-this-friday-and.html

2 comments:

  1. Is this one still available? StJohnsgypsy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jill. How did the show go? Your items are all (as usual) wonderful! I'm sorry I didn't call on your birthday, but I thought your show was Sat & Sun & I also was working -- came home & just crashed. I thought about you so often - hoping you had a great day! See you soon. Love, Nan

    ReplyDelete