Sunday, January 23, 2011

JAN ABS Beating Heart - Art Bead Scene Entry

Another year and another Art Bead Scene challenge. I just love trying the ABS challenges each month, and here is my piece to start out 2011.
I'm so happy I have it completed before the last chance to enter the designer of the week contest. I've been working all weekend on this and it is finally ready to share with you.
The focal beads in this piece are my original creations made of polymer clay using various techniques including mokumegane, sculpting, molding, carving and highlighting the raised parts with Rub N Buff in various colors. The accent beads include copper, wooden, glass, and shell beads. Hand-woven wire holds the larger beads. Here is a link to the Art Bead Scene Blog Challenge for this month: http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-monthly-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias mi amiga :) Escriví un nuevo blog aquí. :) http://palumbojewelry.blogspot.com/2011/01/tada-364-kahlo-art-bead-scene-oh-my.html Besos a ti tambien.

    ReplyDelete