Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shades of Gray... and More






  













The latest challenge by my friend, Tewee,  was to use the gradient colors between black and white... 
 gradientplus one other pure color.  My choice to meet this challenge was to use some of my gray canes - mostly peacock feathers and plumage along with a face cane of my grandmother's face.  I shared my progress and stories of making the face cane on Facebook.  To these muted grays I added a color soothing to my tastes - a mossy warm green.  The resulting cuff bracelet is made with this shade of green on the inside, and a hint of the same outside.  

 Please visit Parole de Pâte to see the many lovely interpretations of this particular challenge.  What a joy it is for me to create alongside the members of this talented group of francophone clayers,  CréationFimo!


Merci pour le challenge Tewee!  

No comments:

Post a Comment